I’m absolutely in love with the new Db Babies website! It’s fresh, fun, and easy to use. The array of baby and Mummy products available is excellent too. One of my favourite features is the new ‘Wishlist’ which allows you to browse the website and save your desired purchases. As such, I thought I would have a little fun and create my own wishlist!
We’re heading away to the Maldives soon – I’m just a tad excited, so my wishlist is all about the packing essentials for my little guy…
- Original Sprout – Children’s Styling Balm – I just loved styling my wild-hair child, especially on holiday!
- Jack N’ Jill – Bio Toothbrushes – soooooo so many teeth popping through at the moment. Teeth brushing is a trauma, but we will persevere. I just love the idea of biodegradable brushes that you can compost once done!
- Jack N’ Jill – Flavoured Natural Toothpastes – The Organic Calendula included in this toothpaste is believed to have natural healing and powerful anti – inflammatory properties, all of which are good for young teeth and gums.
- Stephen Joseph – Classic Insulated Lunch Boxes – Perfect for the travel and will definitely come in useful for little pool snacks too…
- Kids Konserve – Bamboo Spork Utensils – We’re all about the baby-led weaning. These will come in perfect as Zachy just loves being a big boy with his little forks at the moment.
- Splash About – Nappy Shorts – Perfect for our days in the pool! I love the surfboard shorts – they will look so cool!
- Cuddledry – Toddler Dress Up Towels – What more can I say – look how cute those dino-robes are!
- Safety 1st – Safety Harness – For keeping ahold of my runaway tot at the airport. Enough said.
Fancy creating a list of your own? Db Babies are currently running a fab promotion giving away AED500/OMR50 towards one lucky customer’s Wish List. The offer is open to all those who place an online order during January 2016. Follow the link to give it a go! https://dbbabies.com